To learn about our impact, click here
To ensure that women all over the globe have access to safe menstrual hygiene products, and the appropriate education to deal with their menstrual health.
To sell and distribute sanitary products in Australia, with all profits used to ensure that women around the world have access to sustainable sanitary care and education.
To offer a top quality brand of menstrual hygiene products that enable customers to practically combat period poverty. TABOO is a movement that inspires people to empower each other through the experience of menstruation.
- In Sierra Leone, girls miss around 50 school days every year due to their period.
- 65% of women in Kenya cannot afford sanitary products.
- In India, 70% of all reproductive diseases are caused by poor menstrual hygiene.
- 1 in 10 girls in the UK have been unable to afford proper sanitary care.
- 48% of girls in Iran believe menstruation is a disease